Optimal create my essay company that assurances appropriate shipping and delivery. Acquire internet school paper service for individuals. Professionally checked out & fine quality tradition created projects. Precious place of work for writers essay help
Little Angels Learning Academy (LALA) is a non-profit organization that provides day care services to the Ormonde and surrounding areas
State of the art Day care services for children from age 4 months to 6 years.
Crèche – High quality childcare for children age 4 months to 3 years old.
Early Childhood Development – Quality fun learning environment for children age 3 to 6 years old.
Aftercare – After School care services for children until 17h30
- Little Angels Learning Academy was established to provide a safe, developmentally appropriate environment for infants and pre-school children.
- Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and education experience which promotes each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development.
- Our goal is to support children’s desire to be life-long learners.
- Our aim is to foster each child’s unique growth and development potential
- ALL children will participate in a rewarding early learning experience that will serve as the foundation for success in continued lifelong learning.
- Little Angels Learning Academy will collaborate and support the childcare community and partner professionals to ensure the best early learning experiences for ALL children that will prepare them for success in their later school years.
Our values underpin how we build relationships with each other, our children, parents and all our stakeholders.
- Commitment – Quality education and care for every child
- Respect – For children, families, colleagues and facilities
- Enthusiasm – For the vital role every person plays to build a strong professional service
- Diversity – Valuing differences amongst centres, within communities and between individuals
- Integrity – In the way we value children, learning and accountability
- Trust – Honest, open communications and actions